Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / this weekend's project's.
rayyy
# Posted: 21 Jun 2012 17:15

I keep putting off the dreaded"I can do that one later"projects list,but I've got to get my soffits sealed up befor the bugs and critters figure out that,,,Hayyyy,,,nice place to liveeee.I think I've evicted all the mice and carpenter ant's finally(unless they are planning a joint,all out asalt on my cabin.)They sure don't want to take No for an answer.The barn's ready for the hay but the hay is not ready for the barn.Still got to put 2 windows in the big room.Maybe that one too this weekend.They are sooo expensive.Anyways,one more piece of the puzzle.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 21 Jun 2012 21:46

i always have a mental list of my projects as well...
i have worked the last couple days got my 48" shower unit installed, and cut a hole in the floor and installed the toliet flange, and today i ran the 4"PVC drain line from the toliet / bathroom sink to the septic----and i need one more fitting to connect it to the line to the septic line....will buy it tomorrow and get it on this weekend--
all is takes is time and $$$$$$ LOL and next week install toliet / water heater and run some water lines........more projects!!!!!!!!!

rayyy
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 16:43

Time and money,,,so true,TH.

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 17:32

Yeah well....I started mine in 1995....I still need to drywall...once it was insulated and warm and cozy I got lazy! LOL

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.