Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / After twenty three years...........
OwenChristensen
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 19:29

My family had a mouse infected cabin on this site before. We tore that down and build a new one 23 years ago. Adding other buildings and furnishings for all these years. Chatting with you nice people made me realise how much it's changed. Look at my pictures and you'll see how settled in we are.

Owen
outside
outside
inside
inside
inside  2
inside 2
inside 3
inside 3

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 19:34

More pics.
12 x 12 guest house
12 x 12 guest house
picture wall
picture wall
can you see these
can you see these
used the sauna last night
used the sauna last night

hattie
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 20:42

So, so SOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Just fabulous!!!

manny
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 20:58

Some real nice deer there my friend.

trollbridge
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 21:10

Such a cute place Owen-a little piece of heaven on earth!

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 22:05 - Edited by: OwenChristensen

Thanks, I brought the guns for target practice today, after mowing.

Owen
from boat
from boat

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 28 Jun 2012 20:27

Qwen...what a great place! I really want a pond..we have pure sand though and I think it would be more work that it would be worth...I did recently see a pond/ swimming pool that naturally filters the water throught the plants planted along the edges...

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 28 Jun 2012 23:29

Yeah but that sand is nice to build on.

Owen

trollbridge
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 10:48

If I were a frog....I think I would spend my days and nights there jumping from lily pad to lily pad-what a great pond!

We need a pond at our place-and not the one that forms during lot's of rain right outside our cabin door! It has actually been there so long now I half expect to see lily pads and cat tails growing there next time we go up!!

We want to trench the water away and then into a pond that is a comfortable distance away. Suppose to get a permit though....too much headache so we will just start with a trench and each year see what it "evolves" into! Shhhhhhh....don't tell.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 11:02

How far from home to... Never mind I'll start a new thred.

Owen

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.