Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Weekend at the Cabin- 100 Yrs Ago
jvgo
# Posted: 21 Sep 2012 13:20

One of the gents in the group is my great-grandfather. The picture was taken about 100 years ago. The image is not in the best condition/quality but I can make out from the original that one of the bottles on the table is labeled "White Cat". Note the "Hot Babe" pictures on the wall.
Cabin 1908
Cabin 1908

hattie
# Posted: 21 Sep 2012 16:07

Amazing photo!! You should look into getting it cleaned up. You can do a lot to clean it just by using microsoft office picture manager (it is built into Windows) and photoshop. You will be surprised at how much cleaner you can make it. I hope you get a nice old frame for it and put it in a place of honour. Thanks for sharing it!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 21 Sep 2012 16:35

Very cool photo...definitely something to hold on to...lucky you!

Anonymous
# Posted: 21 Sep 2012 20:41

Cool photo. I would not frame the orginal photo. Make a copy of it to frame. Old photos continue to deteriorate when exposed to light.

neb
# Posted: 22 Sep 2012 11:26

Awesome!!!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.