Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Decorating dispute...
ClimberKev
# Posted: 25 Feb 2013 18:01

Day one she told me "no dead stuff on the walls" and I told her "no flowers on the porch." Look who won.
cabin3.jpg
cabin3.jpg

Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Feb 2013 18:20

sad...........

Rob_O
# Posted: 25 Feb 2013 18:35

Looks like it's time to start hanging dead stuff on the walls

ericfromcowtown
# Posted: 25 Feb 2013 23:45

Our recent purchase of a rustic weekender included everything that the elderly gentleman acquired over who knows how many decades. I'm waiting for Spring to clean it out, but what I saw included fishing rods, badminton rackets, blankets, pots, pans, and one cow skull attached to the wall. I figure that means that the cow skull is grandfathered in, and will not be affected by any subsequent agreements with the Mrs.

hattie
# Posted: 26 Feb 2013 12:15

But you have to admit that the flowers and landscaping do look beautiful!!

ClimberKev
# Posted: 26 Feb 2013 12:26

I went into the woods to build a hunting shack and when I came out it was the "Country Cottage." At least I can decorate the storage building...
Phone_1913_104.jpg
Phone_1913_104.jpg

Anonymous
# Posted: 26 Feb 2013 13:43

Quoting: hattie
But you have to admit that the flowers and landscaping do look beautiful!!

I would go with the hunting shack decorations..... but after the sun goes down it can be lonely. I've bent to whatever it takes to attract the wife's interests. It doesn't take a lot, just something to show that I enjoy her company there.

shooter mcgavin
# Posted: 26 Feb 2013 16:40

Sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than seek permission.

Not a flowers guy but I must say they do look good on the front porch.
Or you can just hang your mounts where she can't reach them. My wife's only 5'4".

VTweekender
# Posted: 26 Feb 2013 16:48

I recon you should at min be entitled to "pictures" of dead stuff...

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 27 Feb 2013 16:24

Well, like others have said, the flowers and landscape is really nice looking, but you should be able to put some dead stuff on the walls now.

cabingal3
# Posted: 28 Feb 2013 22:28

i think its lovely.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.