Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / friends and family invaluable for building a cabin
bukhntr
# Posted: 10 Jun 2013 22:25

Got the T&G ceiling up yesterday thanks to my "crew" cant say thanks enough to them for the help. The looks dramaticly changed when the last of the insulation and framing are covered. It feels great to see your dream unfolding, a great reward for everyones effort. Lots to do still but feels like I'm over the hump. Next the wall cabinets can finally get off the floor. They are full/heavy as we have been using the cabin as we complete. I would hate to know how many times I have moved them.
my crew
my crew
033.JPG
033.JPG
083.JPG
083.JPG
082.JPG
082.JPG

jrbarnard
# Posted: 11 Jun 2013 06:16

Agreed. Without the help of my friends and family, I would not have half the work done. Albeit.. without them, I would not NEED the cabin.. lol.. but hey.. that is what the ranch is for.. to enjoy with friends and family!

It's a vicious circle ;)

r

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.