Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Newbie :) 12x32 Shell Build Out in Texas
huntin_gal
# Posted: 19 Aug 2013 12:36

Greetings and Salutations!

We own land in South Central Texas. We are remodeling my DH's grandparents house that was built in the 1800's. MAJOR project. ADD to that now We moved our Mom out here last year into our travel trailer. After hovering on this forum and reading for about 6 months now, we decided to go for it. We purchased a used "shell" cabin that we got an amazing deal on. My DH is a contractor so here we go! The cabin was delivered 2 weeks ago, we have stained the outside and the first wall went up yesterday! I will be posting pic's as we go along. Thanks for all of your posts. Y'all helped get Mom into a "house"! Cheers,
Kerri

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 19 Aug 2013 17:19

Hi there. We're glad to here from you and look forward to the rest of the story.

Owen

swampshaman
# Posted: 26 Aug 2013 09:42

Hi,my 14 x 32 shell will be delivered in two weeks,I feel like its christmas eve and Im six yrs old again.I cant wait.Good luck with your project.

Purplerules
# Posted: 26 Aug 2013 15:08 - Edited by: Purplerules

huntin_gal & swampshaman - Congrats on your shell cabins.
We bought ours 10 months ago and we are about 3/4 complete on the inside. The journey has been loads of fun.
If you need interior finishing ideas you can check out mine at Members projects under the title: 16x28 Ulrich shell to become cabin in the woods.

Were about in Texas? We are 1 hour east of Waco.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.