Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / 17x24 cabin inTX
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
trollbridge
# Posted: 14 Apr 2012 10:12

Thankyou!!!! Definitely worth the wait!!!! I love your place...it is so warm and cozy!!!! Your corner windows by your sink-beautiful...wouldn't mind standing there and doing the dishes!!! I love all the old fashioned touches and the sign that states 'on this site...' we have the same one hanging in our outhouse! Thought it was funny!

You two are going to enjoy your hard work for years and years to come...you must be so pleased with how it all turned out. Congratulations on reaching for your dream and making it happen! Your thread is so very inspirational from beginning to end! Thanks for sharing!

ErinsMom
# Posted: 14 Apr 2012 20:56

I agree with trollbridge (but I usally do). I love the corner windows. I love the sink... Would never have thought of that. I foresee many years of enjoyment for you and yours.

BRL
# Posted: 2 May 2012 08:52

Your place turned out great. Enjoy!

hakalugi
# Posted: 6 May 2012 23:17

impressive, enjoy your hard work.

Purplerules
# Posted: 5 Jul 2014 09:12

Congratulation on a most beautiful build. I love all the great touches and coloring. You must be very proud! Enjoy!

Rowjr
# Posted: 26 Oct 2015 06:30

Like it

Sheeterdan
# Posted: 8 Mar 2019 11:20

Hey Nathan, I have read your post serval times and find your design amazing.i know this is an post that's serval years old .but was wondering if you worked fron plans you made or just did it as you built it. But if you did have plans would it be possible to get a copy.
Thanks Dan

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.