Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / New build in MN
BryanL
# Posted: 10 Apr 2015 22:05

It was a long day but we managed to get my 12x24 lofted barn closed in today. Back up tomorrow to tape and trim the windows, build a ladder for the loft and trench for electric.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Shadyacres
# Posted: 10 Apr 2015 22:14

That was a very productive day ! Did the roof come in sections like a modular home or did you stick build it all in one day ? Very nice either way.

BryanL
# Posted: 10 Apr 2015 22:29

Thanks. It was a stick build. Roof sections were joined for the correct angle and then came together at a ridge board.
image.jpg
image.jpg

bukhntr
# Posted: 5 Sep 2015 17:03

looks like a nice start to your project. What is the other building next to your cabin. An existing shed?

BryanL
# Posted: 6 Sep 2015 10:29

Quoting: bukhntr

looks like a nice start to your project. What is the other building next to your cabin. An existing shed?

It is a small shed that was built before I bought the property. They had to have an enclosed structure for electrical to be put into. Need to get it painted to match the cabin. Attached pictures of painted cabin and small deck as well as deer stand. Starting to come together.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

neb
# Posted: 6 Sep 2015 22:40

Looks like home to me. Nice job!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.