Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Horses visit my cord-wood/strawbale studio
offgrid27
# Posted: 15 Nov 2015 10:33

While constructing the cord-wood/straw-bale studio the horses would often come by to check on the progress being made. Later when it was more complete they thought it was for them and used it for shelter from the prairie storms.
I've started a blog on my recently, still a work in progress website...http://www.georgeduncandesign.com to profile my life as an off-grid artist and builder. I will be posting photo's of the solar shower, micro cabin building, blacksmithing and general off-grid, self-reliant living stuff. I invite anyone interested in following along to join in. Always great to have fresh perspective and input. I'm also very willing to share what I've learned with others.
918resized.jpg
918resized.jpg

offgrid27
# Posted: 15 Nov 2015 10:41

A few shots of the project...
976.JPG
976.JPG
978.JPG
978.JPG

Borrego
# Posted: 15 Nov 2015 21:39

Very nice offgrid27! What's the concept on the log walls? How do you fill those gaps? I assume those are those wild horse?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.