Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Hunting Shack
<< . 1 . 2 .
sparky30_06
# Posted: 10 Apr 2018 08:27

Well this build has taken ALOT longer than planned but there are many things to do around the deer lease that take time also, filling feeders, fixing feeders, fixing camera cards, clearing shooting lanes and trails and a bunch more. Plus it doesn't help when your only there for one day at a time BUT i'm getting it done.

The shower is finished and semi plumbed. The drain just goes out on the ground away from the shack for now. It works and i can clean up with 100+ degree days coming. Now to finish the drain system into the ejector pit and push it further away along with the sink and toilet.
IMG_4943.JPG
IMG_4943.JPG

sparky30_06
# Posted: 14 Mar 2019 08:53

Well the cabin is finished, well almost. Are they every totally finished? Need to build a medicine cabinet and shelf in the bathroom still then i think I will be done, unless I insulate the floor from underneath. But back to the update. I spent every weekend from Thanks Giving until mid January out there including 4 days for Thanks Giving, 4 days for Christmas and New Years too. Everything is working great. The floating/ suspended bunk bed that doubles as storage when I'm there alone turned out better than I expected. The waste water/ septic pump is working great too. I have learned how to adjust the hot water in the shower, when this instant water heater dies I will go with a better modulating water heater.

All in all it's working our great. Thanks for all the suggestions
IMG_6299.JPG
IMG_6299.JPG
IMG_6305.JPG
IMG_6305.JPG
IMG_6427.JPG
IMG_6427.JPG
IMG_6428.JPG
IMG_6428.JPG

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.