Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / 24x40 pole barn cabin
jbos333
# Posted: 23 Dec 2010 21:14

Hi all. I've posted a few new topics about a project I'm trying to get started on in the spring. I have a layuot for y'all to look at. It gives a general idea about what I'm planning. I just want to get some opinions on what I've got so far. I did want to take advantage of solar gain so orientation is S-SW.

I'm leaning toward pole construction for the "blue" building to start with, for a "cabin" that could be called a "shop" later on when I hit the lottery lol, to build the "red" house with walkout basement. But I would have all the services already- septic, well, electricity(ugh).
The electricity part kinda ticks me off though, because as I noted, I already have service to my pole barn on the south side of the pond.

Anybody have any ideas to send electric over to my new site w/o a new service from road? And/or any other comments on orientation, etc. Thank you in advance!
Layout
Layout

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.