Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / my little bit different cabin project
backattheshack
# Posted: 2 Feb 2011 22:22

here is pic of my little restaurant when times were good before the economy tanked. few years later some bad business decicions.we are looking down the barrel of foreclosure...luckily i still own the restaurant building and lucky enough i gave my sis in law 3.5 acres that we will be moving the shack to.we are in the process of converting the building to living quarters the building will serve as our kitchen,bathroom,and living room once it is done we will add an addition to it for two kids rooms and storage area.then once that is complete will add master bedroom. i know this is little larger than just a small cabinbut the process should be intresting...lol
before project started
before project started
hooked up and heading out
hooked up and heading out
rollin
rollin

backattheshack
# Posted: 2 Feb 2011 22:29

some more pics of the start of project on inside
building bathroom wall and gutting rest
building bathroom wall and gutting rest
veiw of inside towards front
veiw of inside towards front
shower installed
shower installed
tile floor before grouting
tile floor before grouting

hattie
# Posted: 3 Feb 2011 00:32

WOW...very clever!! Can't wait to see the finished product.

backattheshack
# Posted: 3 Feb 2011 23:26

well gotta do some work today bathroom counter came in and got to go to lowes...got the sinks cut in new counter,cleaned up shower to see nice scratch ... lol, started running plumbing
bathroom
bathroom
acab_004.JPG
acab_004.JPG
acab_002.JPG
acab_002.JPG
acab_007.JPG
acab_007.JPG

cabinbasics
# Posted: 4 Feb 2011 15:34

Gotta love that knotty pine!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.