Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / My new Northern Michigan cabin !!!
<< . 1 . 2 .
naturelover66
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 18:10

Hello everyone.... We are heading up to the cabin for a few dys to paint andplant bulbs and see all the beautiful fall colors of northern michigan... I will post pics, !!! Its a much needed trip... We just lost a family member to cancer at a young age... We need some cabin time. Lisa

hattie
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 23:31

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Lisa. {{warm hugs across the miles to you}} Enjoy your much needed escape. Can't wait to see your pictures when you come back.

Tim
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 07:46 - Edited by: Tim

Hey...how 'bout some update pics?! You are right, she sure has potential! Can't wait to see what you do to her.
Tim

Anonymous
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 22:52

Sure would like to see all the photos of the work you did this past year.

creeky
# Posted: 28 Jan 2014 10:28

poke poke.

thx for kind words about my camp.

TheDeerFarm
# Posted: 22 May 2020 12:01

how is cabin and horses ??? i have not been on forum in a long time.

naturelover66
# Posted: 22 May 2020 14:52

Is this long lost Turkey hunter? The cabin is great! Im driving up tomorrow to spend 6 or 7 days before i have to go back to work June 1st. The cabin got a nice new garage built...a small horse barn and an addition. New roof and knotty pine. Im still madly in love with it.
Horses are awesome too. Healthy and happy ! Life is so good.

naturelover66
# Posted: 22 May 2020 14:56

Horses❤
Horses
Horses

TheDeerFarm
# Posted: 22 May 2020 15:41 - Edited by: TheDeerFarm

why actually it is.....good to hear you are headed back to your cabin....sounds like a lot of progress since last time we chatted.....glad you are healthy and enjoying life

TheDeerFarm
# Posted: 22 May 2020 15:41

btw --'-great pic of your horses!!!!

naturelover66
# Posted: 22 May 2020 18:26

Im sorry to hear that. Please give me your email address. Mine changed since we last talked.

TheDeerFarm
# Posted: 22 May 2020 18:41 - Edited by: TheDeerFarm

@yahoo.com

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.