Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / We made a video review of a new electric winch at our cabin
Ontario lakeside
# Posted: 7 Dec 2022 20:09

Hello all.

If you have been following our build you know we built a suspended cable lift to get the materials up to our build site. We have been using a salvage logging winch but it's getting hard to maintain and requires a generator.

We made a review video for a company that makes a battery powered winch, we were not paid and get no commission. We do get to keep the winch!

If you cut timber or move big stuff at your cabin this may interest you.

https://youtu.be/4KhL1OYFtPo

FishHog
# Posted: 8 Dec 2022 15:12

nice, thanks for sharing the review.

lburners
# Posted: 8 Dec 2022 22:37

Pretty cool. I bought a gas powered one when I was brainstorming my project but ended up finding a ATV was the only solution for my situation.
I feel like there has to be a quicker solution but its such a specialized thing the only things I could find were big big money.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.