Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / New outdoor gear store
Borrego
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 21:58 - Edited by: Borrego

Hi guys - I asked Admin before posting to make sure this is appropriate :-)
So here's the story: Business for General Contractors has gotten waaay bad here in SoCal, I actually haven't worked in 5 months, so the missus and I decided to follow our passion and open an online store dedicated to what we do and love, namely the outdoors and all the gear you need to get by. Would you guys mind going on the site and giving any advice you think would help us out? The site is active but hasn't been promoted yet and I want to make sure it's good to go first! Any comments appreciated in advance!!! http://outdoorgearsupplier.com/
Thanks, Bruce

naturelover66
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 22:10

Hey!! Congrats on the new store!! I like it ! The blue is.nice and its user friendly to navigste thru it. Would you consider selling.fishing gear too? or how about snow shoes? I will definitely bookmark it and check it often for any thing I need. Good luck!! Lisa

hattie
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 23:28

WOW....Great website....You have a great selection of products and the site is very easy to navigate. I was especially impressed with your survival kits!! Good luck with your new business!!!

Borrego
# Posted: 5 Dec 2011 21:23

Quoting: naturelover66
Would you consider selling.fishing gear too? or how about snow shoes?

See? I never would have thought of snowshoes being out here in SoCal! and fishing gear possibly, not one of my own passions, but I have to remember to build the store based on what other people want, not me :-)

Quoting: hattie
I was especially impressed with your survival kits!! Good luck with your new business!!!

Thanks, Hattie! Yep, survival kits are getting popular... a sign of the times, perhaps? Hmmmm...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.