Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / Building rustic clocks
toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 19 Dec 2011 21:21 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

OK, was wanting to get an old rustic clock for the cabin. Found a nice one from Cabelas with a large elk in the face, but just not rustic. I have been scouring craiglist for antiques, still needed 2 small end tables, a rocking chair or two and maybe a few other items. Well, I was splitting some firewood and found this real neat chunk and saved it thinking how cool it would be to have this made into a clock. So looking around, I found this site: http://www.klockit.com/products/dept-74__sku-15712.html
And have that clock kit, another clock kit plus a pair of lamp kits coming.
Clock Kit
Clock Kit

bobrok
# Posted: 19 Dec 2011 22:19

I have a real pretty star shape slice of wood that is about 10" across and 1-1/2" thick that I scarfed up when a friend was chain sawing stumps out of his newly cleared driveway. The shape intrigued me and I just grabbed it and threw it in my shed to dry for a year or so before I made it into a clock.
Thanks for the link to the clock works site! :)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.