Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / Mountain Men on History Channel
Montanagirl
# Posted: 31 May 2012 23:55

New series on Thursday nights . . . three men . . . Montana, Alaska and North Carolina . . interesting! Check it out. . .

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 1 Jun 2012 00:04

I am all over this one. Man, I thought I was going to get to bed early tonight. Been staying up all week watching Hatfelid and McCoys. Oh well, ass dragging tomorrow at work too.

Montanagirl
# Posted: 1 Jun 2012 00:10

Yeh, the profile of the NC guy reminded me of the Hatfields/McCoys revisted! LOL!!! (terrain, location, scenery, etc.). That was a great series. We need a good western for a main stream series. . .

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 1 Jun 2012 08:05

Quoting: toyota_mdt_tech
I am all over this one. Man, I thought I was going to get to bed early tonight. Been staying up all week watching Hatfelid and McCoys. Oh well, ass dragging tomorrow at work too.

i NEVER watch a movie--but was so glued to the TV watching the Hatfiled /mccoys!!!!...it was great!!!!

watched the mountain man show last night--another good one!!!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.