Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / Does anyone know if they could help me over lay map to google
neb
# Posted: 30 Sep 2012 12:51

Here is the question!!! I have some land and want to lay a map over the top of google earth. I have the legals of land discription with feet and direction of my west boundry. I would like to draw in boundry from the legal footages to see about where this line lays. I can see the spot from where to measure this lot which is a partial piece of land that borders the river. I know it won't be perfect but will give me a very close guess where it may run. I will at sometime get it surveyed but just can't get someone there for a while. Is there any help out there?

bobrok
# Posted: 30 Sep 2012 12:57

Neb,
I used to draw property tax maps for a living and am pretty certain I can plot out your parcel.
Contact me: offgridfanatgmaildotcom if you would like me to help.
bob

neb
# Posted: 30 Sep 2012 13:51

bobrok
First I would like to thank you for offering some help. I tried to email you but it won't let. It comes back and I did use .com. Thanks

neb
# Posted: 30 Sep 2012 14:55

bobrok
I got it figured out!! I'm not to savvy like I said. Measage sent!!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.