Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / Wilderness Living
Hunter12
# Posted: 10 Jan 2010 22:24

I've created a new blog sharing my eight year quest into the northern Minnesota wilderness. I invite you to take a look and would enjoy some feedback.

Thanks.

http://man-steadingaguidetowildernesslivin.blogspot.com/

boats169
# Posted: 18 Jan 2010 14:19

I recently bought 10 acres in northern minnesota bordering thousands of acres of state forest and will be building hunting/fishing cabin there. Can't wait but I've never built anything like this before.

What county are you in?

Hunter12
# Posted: 18 Jan 2010 16:05

It will perhaps be the best thing you ever did. I am in Lake County.

I wish you the best. I just got back from a relaxing weekend with very mild weather. Actually to warm. I prefer 10 degrees.

Good luck.

Anonymous
# Posted: 15 May 2011 04:05

I was just wondering if each of the countys where you reside are difficult as far as allowing 'experimental' or 'novel' housing. I'm from Minnesota, (currently in California) and want to move back and go off-grid in the northern part, but i'm afraid of buying the land and then not being able to use it for a straw-bale or geodesic dome house.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.