Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / I'm looking for a cabin builder (NY Chenango County area)
stfusafety
# Posted: 28 Oct 2013 14:52

Does anyone know of any home builders in the NY Chenango County area. I'm looking to build a simple hunting cabin 15 X 20 foot with loft on my property. Thank you, Frank

VTweekender
# Posted: 28 Oct 2013 18:04

All I know of out there is Woodtex , http://www.woodtex.com , they may have something you like.

bobrok
# Posted: 28 Oct 2013 19:40

I believe there is a shed and/or cabin builder around the Tully area. I seem to remember passing something off of I-81 when driving through the area.

stfusafety
# Posted: 29 Oct 2013 13:12

Appreciate the response, I'll check them out. Thanks

swampshaman
# Posted: 31 Oct 2013 12:15

Hey I just had a shell built by Kauffman builders out on rt35 my cabin is up by bowman lake.Daniel Kauffman was great to work with and his crew did an excellent job with my shell.I have some pictures posted under my cabin thread.If you have any questions Ill be happy to answer them.

swampshaman
# Posted: 31 Oct 2013 12:19

They do converted barns/sheds.They also have a home building division.I bought a converted barn and had them rough wire it,rough plumbing and insulate the floor.also they log sided the outside of the barn and put in the foundation,delivered to the site and installed all for about $21,000

swampshaman
# Posted: 31 Oct 2013 12:23

also here is my thread:
14x 32 2 floor gambrel roof converted barn/custom shell

stfusafety
# Posted: 1 Nov 2013 06:31

Thank you Swampshaman. This sounds interesting. I found there website and will definitely give them a look. Appreciate the response. Frank

swampshaman
# Posted: 1 Nov 2013 06:45

stfusafety Where are you planning to build? Im in McDonough near Bowman Lake State park.If you need anything ,let me know.

mikehu1966
# Posted: 21 Nov 2013 10:11

Hi stfusafety, Keep us posted of who you find to build. I am also in Chenango county.

Dragonfly
# Posted: 14 Jan 2014 16:05

www.landandcamps.com Christmas and Associates, based in Camden NY.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.