Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / Suppliers for Cabin Dwellers / Off-Gridders needs +
Steve_S
# Posted: 18 Nov 2014 09:05

Hi Folks,

Wanted to start a thread on good suppliers of miscellaneous products suitable for Cabin Dwellers / Builder's and Off-Gridder's.

Lehmans for hand powered things & all the extras that are hard to find anywhere else. A lot of north American made Quality Products and certainly worth a perusal !

TSC Stores Canada
Tractor Supply USA

Princess Auto Canada

Of course, E-Bay, Amazon, Kijiji & Craigslist...

Ironman Windmill Pumps Just like those we have seen in fields on farms forever...

Add your suppliers and any notes of interest below...

morock
# Posted: 19 Nov 2014 19:36

I have been sourcing some very useful plumbing and electrical items from this online sailboat store. Its surprising how much a small cabin and a sailboat have in common.

http://www.thechandleryonline.com

beachman
# Posted: 19 Nov 2014 20:26

You got that right Morock. I got a lot of ideas and purchased most of my water tubes, pumps and valves through West Marine (Payne's in Canada) West sent me a huge catalogue and I ordered many things through them. Very good stuff with helpful diagrams and detailed discussion.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.