Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / A complete guide to log cabins & homes
logcabinsrevealed
# Posted: 1 Oct 2010 12:09

After 10 years managing a log cabin company, I decided it was time to put my knowledge to good use! For many years it had been apparent that the majority of people building a log cabin, had little or no experience and needed to know more about the most crucial aspects! So after getting out of the log cabin business day to day, I wanted to give people a complete and impartial resource to all aspects of log cabins. The wesbite I am creating is new and will have much more information added over the coming months. There is still plenty of information to get stuck into already, so why not take a look:

http://www.log-cabins-revealed.com/index.html

All the best for your log cabin project.

Anonymous
# Posted: 1 Oct 2010 14:53

Nice site. Lots of information.

Gary O
# Posted: 1 Oct 2010 23:22

Interesting site.
Well put together.
Wish there were prices.

logcabinsrevealed
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 04:49

Thanks for the kind comments. The site only is around 1/3 complete at the moment, so there is lots more to come very soon. The aim is to have it all done by the end of 2010. We want everyone who is doing a log cabin to have all the critical information at their finger tips! If you wish to see new pages as they go live, please visit this page:

Happy log cabin hunting and building! They are such a fantastic place to spend in!

Gary O
# Posted: 2 Oct 2010 09:23

Log structures have unparalleled aesthic appeal.
Individual craftsmen have given way to factory production due to a surge of populatity and demand. However, price is the big stumbling block for most of us.
Having a very small cabin in lodge pole pine country, I'm torn in regard to what materials I'll chose to build my next structure.
There is a gypo peeler core mill not far away, so I may go that route.
I will surley keep tabs on your site.

Gary O'

logcabinsrevealed
# Posted: 5 Oct 2010 07:04

I just want to say that this website and forum is a great resource for cabin enthusiasts. We can all learn so much from other people's experiences! This forum is a great way of letting people meet and share, who would otherwise never cross paths.

Marcus

6Horse
# Posted: 26 Jan 2011 09:38

Great site with lots of useful content. your picture gallery is great. This is one of the better cabin sites and seems to have an anctive forum. Thanks from Pa.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.