Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / Purifying Rainwater
rockies
# Posted: 3 Oct 2016 21:54

Good article.

http://www.harvesth2o.com/filtration_purification.shtml

Steve_S
# Posted: 4 Oct 2016 08:07

Rockies,

Why not create a Master Post called "Rockies Finds (Articles & Products)" and post everything in there ?

You find many good things which can be useful but all lost in the shuffle while creating a lot of "white noise".

Starting to seem like an Adware Site without the annoying pop ups.

LoonWhisperer
# Posted: 4 Oct 2016 16:20

I'll second Steve's suggestion. Then if we need to go back to something you posted it will be easier to find.

rockies
# Posted: 4 Oct 2016 20:08

Well, I always try to post a general description of the product or service in the title. And I always post these types of threads in the "Useful links and Resources" area.

I think scanning through this section people would be able to find the item quickly, but if not they can always use the "Search" option at the top of the page. I would think finding a particular article or link to a wood stove, for example, would be more difficult if it was jumbled in with a lot of other posts for different things on one thread.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.