Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / danby fridge parts
neckless
# Posted: 16 May 2017 17:26

i have a danby propane fridge that needs a new gas control valve........ anybody have a idea where to locate...... i just not haveing any luck findin one online

moneypitfeeder
# Posted: 16 May 2017 18:02

Do you have the fridge model no or the gas valve model no? Valve might be a different manufacturer, and used in many applications. Have you tried a rv parts store? Last ditch effort have you tried to open it up and clean it, that's all we needed to do with our old valve.

neckless
# Posted: 16 May 2017 19:14

modle dpr22601 ser b3287175 this fridge had a problem with leaking gas valve.. the propane guy said 300 bucks was trying to find a little cheaper

moneypitfeeder
# Posted: 16 May 2017 23:33

Don't know if this will help, it's a slightly different model number DPR2262W but take a look at the parts list, and see if any of these are the p/n (or component) you are looking for. I'm not sure by your description which part you are looking for.
http://www.reliablepartsinc.com/danby/refrigerators/DPR/DPR2262W/PARTS%20LIST.pdf

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.