Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / Under cabinet lights
darz5150
# Posted: 5 Dec 2018 00:45

Just got a set of remote control/off grid/battery powered under cabinet/closet lights. From amazon. Can adjust brightness and has an off timer. Got 3 for $22 bucks. I guess I will see how long they last, but they have a sticky tape magnetic bar that you can remove the light from if need be.
1204182317.jpg
1204182317.jpg

Borrego
# Posted: 5 Dec 2018 09:59

I got a set years ago from Costco, sounds similar....we used them in the cabin before we had power. Now that we have solar, we like them enough that we still use them.....they use 6- AA batteries, but seems to last quite a while, like 3-6 months depending on usage....

beachman
# Posted: 5 Dec 2018 10:07

Borrego, we have similar ones - sweet! They use 3 AA's each and the switch uses 2 AAA's. The batteries last most of the summer.

offgrididaho
# Posted: 5 Dec 2018 13:58

Quoting: darz5150
Just got a set of remote control/off grid/battery powered under cabinet/closet lights. From amazon.

Can you share a link to the lights you got? They sound nice...

darz5150
# Posted: 5 Dec 2018 15:39 - Edited by: darz5150

Will post link later.

darz5150
# Posted: 5 Dec 2018 19:30 - Edited by: darz5150

For some reason I can't get my tablet to post link or picture. The one I got is Lofter 10 led cabinet/closet light. If you search on amazon you should be able to find it and also some others you might like.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.