Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY free outhouse/bunkie/shower and more
RnR
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 15:21

Cottage Life magazine normally charges $25 for each of these plans, but they are posting the top 10 plans for free for a limited time thanks to TIM-BR mart.

http://www.cottagelife.com/index.php?ci_id=47953&la_id=1

Gary O
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 15:40

Not too bad R²
Pretty straight forward

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 17:03

Hadn't thought of painting the inside of the outhouse to facilitate cleaning but I think I'll attach my exterior OSB backwards so the slick side is on the interior to create a smoother painted surface.

Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 26 Feb 2011 21:16

RnR,
Thanks for the link. Found out that the land I had thought I would place a 24 x 24 with bath and electric may no longer be available. Am now look at a off grid with outdoor shower and toilet. This link has come in very handy. Have added to favorites.

RnR
# Posted: 27 Feb 2011 11:17

I'm glad there has already been interest in these plans! You all make sure you download and save the plans of interest because who knows when this link is gonna go down.

soundandfurycabin
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 02:11

Another free bunkie plan, this one from Canadian Home Workshop, is here.....

http://www.pushstick.com/page4/files/Bunkie.pdf

Just
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 08:44

Could it be , that they cannot sell the plans any longer because there are so few places left in canada they allow them to be built !!

RnR
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 10:30

Very nice Bunkie Sound&Fury, thanks for posting. I liked reading about how the author realized his existing cabin, which he hoped to renovate, was unsalvageable. Makes you think that maybe everything is really an opportunity...

GOOD POINT JUST!

spee
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 11:20

Quoting: Just
Could it be , that they cannot sell the plans any longer because there are so few places left in canada they allow them to be built !!

so true !!

dvgchef
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:43

Thanks for the links!

Barrys Bay
# Posted: 2 Mar 2011 00:11

Thanks

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.