Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Useful Links and Resources / the one I bought.4.5 cu.ft.
rayyy
# Posted: 26 Mar 2011 07:02

http://www.jcwhitney.com/single-door-flush-mount-refrigerators/p2003208.jcwx?filterid =c2608j8# I didn't want to go to big for what I need.Or to little,either.

naturelover66
# Posted: 26 Mar 2011 23:13

rayyy-- youve been doing some big time shopping lately........

rayyy
# Posted: 2 Jul 2011 15:56

Got the frig fired up today for the first time.So far so good.

smitty
# Posted: 2 Jul 2011 16:20 - Edited by: smitty

I bookmarked it.. Let us know how you do with it. Good price. Made in the USA even, how bout that..

rayyy
# Posted: 5 Jul 2011 05:42

Thank's Smitty.The only thing I didn't reallize about this frig is the fact it needs 12 volts DC to run the electriconic controls.This won't be a problem once I have my solar panels up and running.The smaller models do have all manual controls but are only half the capasity.

sparky1
# Posted: 18 Feb 2012 08:43

please---vent this unit---I bought one Last Yr-same one---I was away, it was on low setting, came in late, went to bed--woke up Terrible headache---carbon Monoxide almost got me--now it's built in and vented
sparky1.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.