Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Colorado Snow - You got snow?
Nobadays
# Posted: 9 Nov 2020 13:26

A pretty good little storm has been passing through the South San Juan's this weekend. Still snowing this morning but supposed to taper off about 2PM with just a chance for a few more hours after that. Clearing up tomorrow through Thursday then maybe a little more.

So far this front has dropped 27" on Wolf Creek Pass, we are just south of there on the east side of the continental divide. I'm measuring 10" on the level. Got the Tracker out and plowed the snow around the cabin. Worked well except I broke the winch cable for the plow lift, had to fix that. Got a cable stop to keep me from lifting too far.... and breaking the cable, but it's too big for the 1/4" cable on the 2500# winch I'm using. Maybe just a big cable clamp to stop it. Here's some pictures.
IMG_5836_resize_54.j.jpg
IMG_5836_resize_54.j.jpg
IMG_5837_resize_13.j.jpg
IMG_5837_resize_13.j.jpg

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.