Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / withdrawal
Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 20 Apr 2011 19:07

I have been away from the site for a week. Am in withdrawal. It's amazing how you can missing a website. But it's not really a website but people you have never met and probably never will but whom you welcome seeing a post from (Gary, cabingal3, turkeyhunter and the list goes on). Been in Texas (Grapevine) at a nursing conference and the hotel charged $10.00 a day for internet; too steep for me. That's $70.00 spent buying nails, a window or two, etc. For all of you who have given me advice on my drug addicted daughter, she was arrested the day I left home and has spent seven days in the county jail sleeping on the floor. Home yesterday singing a new tune but as we all know: talk is cheap! I will continue day by day as I am afraid to have hope and expectations.
But again, happy to read posts and Gary O: I love the little red building!

naturelover66
# Posted: 20 Apr 2011 19:13

HI ! Ive been wondering where you were...... i was hoping it was off on a lovely vacation somewhere.
So sorry to hear about your daughter..... dont give up hope.
xoxoxoxxo Lisa

bobrok
# Posted: 20 Apr 2011 19:14

This is Easter. A time of rebirth, renewed hope and faith.
Keep the faith.

Gary O
# Posted: 20 Apr 2011 19:40

Quoting: Erins#1Mom
she was arrested the day I left home and has spent seven days in the county jail sleeping on the floor.

Could be the beginning of a start upward......
Glad you could get away.
As bob and Lisa, keep the faith E-Mom.
cabi and I know the adventure

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 20 Apr 2011 21:38

Quoting: Erins#1Mom
welcome seeing a post from (Gary, cabingal3, turkeyhunter and the list goes on

we feel loved now.........:-)

glad you are back on the forum, we missed you too!!!!hate you had the problems while you were out of town, I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers.

squirrel
# Posted: 21 Apr 2011 21:33

Quoting: bobrok
This is Easter. A time of rebirth, renewed hope and faith.

though him all things are possible My prayers are with you may this be different from all the times before.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.