Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Truck purchase
Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 16 Jun 2011 17:21

I have a early 90s toyota tacoma with over 200 thousand miles. My mom borrowed after a bad winter here in NE TN in Feb. I still haven't gotten it back.
Today, my husband bought me a 2002 Mazda B4000. He said he can't deny me anything!!!!
What a guy.

naturelover66
# Posted: 16 Jun 2011 17:49

Congrats !!! post a pic !!!

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 16 Jun 2011 17:52

congrats on the truck...........will be GREAT to haul suppllies to build the new cabin

Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 16 Jun 2011 20:36

Will post as soon as I can figure out how. Should be able to pick up on Saturday.
And yes to hauling supplies.
I am married to the most amazing man. I must say, we had a few really big bumps in the road but we are closer than ever. He is my best friend and supporter....

bobrok
# Posted: 17 Jun 2011 10:17

That's what you need. That's what we all need. A good friend and partner to see each other through life. Glad to see your spirits up Erins#1Mom.
You deserve it. :)

Gary O
# Posted: 17 Jun 2011 13:19 - Edited by: Gary O

Quoting: bobrok
That's what we all need. A good friend and partner to see each other through life.

Yeah, you can abuse the heck out of 'em, slam your junk in the back, and zoom zoom, off you go. Just gotta pay attention to 'em every so often, or they'll quit on ya, just when you get used to takin' 'em for granted.........oh, maybe we're not talkin' about pick ups.....dang those country songs Borrego posted

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.