Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Gcrank1?
Nobadays
# Posted: 16 Dec 2022 09:39

Gcrank1 are you out there? Hope you're off snow-birding! Haven't seen you post in a month.... all ok?

lburners
# Posted: 16 Dec 2022 13:38

Gcrank the one with the Suzuki with tracks?

Nobadays
# Posted: 16 Dec 2022 15:03

No... that's me! Except it's a Tracker, with a Suzuki back door... oh and they are all built by Suzuki!

lburners
# Posted: 16 Dec 2022 18:55

Ahhh right. Guessing you aren't snow-birding

Nobadays
# Posted: 16 Dec 2022 20:00

No... not yet! Wife says she wants to go down to our place in AZ around the middle of January. Here's a picture loading up groceries and other supplies yesterday the weekly town trip.
IMG_7770.jpg
IMG_7770.jpg

Nobadays
# Posted: 16 Dec 2022 20:01

You know... Paul has been MIA as well for awhile...

DaveBell
# Posted: 16 Dec 2022 20:42

I sent both of them emails to see if they are okay. Let ya know when they reply.

gcrank1
# Posted: 17 Dec 2022 11:07

Im here!
Thanx for the concern.
Things got really busy, no disasters just minor setbacks and maybe what was a 'short sorta flu'.
Snowed in again, been grey for quite a while, grey day after day kinda bums me out. The good news is that we are close to the Winter Solstice so only days away from getting longer daylight

Nobadays
# Posted: 17 Dec 2022 14:26

Yay good to see you back! Glad you're feeling better!

gcrank1
# Posted: 29 Jan 2023 17:32

Anybody heard from Paulz?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.