Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Off grid blog - Not spam...
smitty
# Posted: 28 Jul 2011 19:20 - Edited by: smitty

This might be considered spam. But IMO if it's free, and doesn't make any money, it's not spam. The regulars here, know I'm a real guy, and post regularly.. It's just sharing and free entertainment.
We started a blog, and will soon be adding podcast and videos to the mix. Again I make nothing from this. It's for educational and entertainment purposes only.
I hope somebody enjoys it.. It's free, costs me nothing but time, and earns me no money what so ever. It's just our adventure..
We just started.

http://goingoffgridblog.blogspot.com/

naturelover66
# Posted: 28 Jul 2011 20:27

hey smitty...... i just read your blog....... enjoyed it and plan to continue reading it. My husband and I went thru a similar job issue with him and i completely get it. I wish you nothing but good luck and best wishes for happiness with your adventure.
lisa

steveqvs
# Posted: 28 Jul 2011 21:22

Nice blog. No way is that considered spam! Now you might want to fry some spam in that RV thats different!

I found it interesting. Actually couldn't a camper bumper pull trailer get you to the same spot? I do agree with you. You look at these Tiny houses or some of the Prefab stuff and its like $200 a square foot finished. Not my idea of prefab.

hattie
# Posted: 28 Jul 2011 23:24

smitty - Great blog! I can't wait to read more!!!!!

Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 29 Jul 2011 18:50

smitty,
Not SPAM! Loved it!

smitty
# Posted: 29 Jul 2011 23:29

Cool!
I was worried it might be considered spam, but looks like it's ok :D..
Thanks for the compliments all.. We are just having fun.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.