Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Merry Christmas
hattie
# Posted: 15 Dec 2011 14:10 - Edited by: hattie

Our Christmas card to you...

We hope you have a wonderfully, magical Christmas.

larry
# Posted: 15 Dec 2011 15:06

thanks Hattie. Merry Christmas to you

naturelover66
# Posted: 15 Dec 2011 16:59

Oh hattie.. I just Love that card !
merry christmas and happy new years everyone! Xo Lisa

Martian
# Posted: 15 Dec 2011 17:17

That may be the best card I get all season. Come to think of it, that may be the ONLY card I get! Thanks!

And a Merry Christmas to you and to all whom I have (not) met on here.:)

Tom

AYP1909
# Posted: 15 Dec 2011 17:30

Thank you, Hattie, your place looks wonderful.
Merry Christmas to all.
Bruce

Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 15 Dec 2011 19:26

I love it. God bless.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 15 Dec 2011 19:31

very nice card--thanks

Merry Christmas to all my "small cabin friends"..........

Just
# Posted: 15 Dec 2011 21:48

Lack af snow hear in Ontario Hat's could you send some back east little ones are getting a little worried about Santa's travel plans !! have a Marry Christmas "Everyone"

bobrok
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 10:13

I dont want to be redundant, but there's only one way to say it in my vocabulary:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone reading this!

bushbunkie
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 10:54

Hattie,
Your place looks like a Christmas postcard!
I agree with JUST...we don't have any snow in southwestern Ontario...send some our way!!!

Merry Christmas to all the Cabin dwellers and to the Cabin Guy himself...the founder and administrator of this site...who puts up with this motley crew of outdoor enthusiasts and keeps us in line when we go way off tangent (yup, that never happens!)... it's one of my few (wife may disagree) vices that always gives me a lift.
This has been a rough ride these last few months dealing with my wife's health issues...she is a rock and basically kicks me out of the house some weekends and says "you need your bunkie...go!"
Not the same without her, but we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, so looking with optimism towards a great new year.
It has been wonderful being able to live vicariously through the dreams to be, the projects in motion and the supportive banter between friends.
Have a great Christmas all and thanks Hattie... for starting the thread for well wishers.
BTW...hoping your health is as good as ever after your challenges earlier this year.
Cheers,
BB

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 13:03

Merry Christmas to all!

Bevis
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 13:42

Merry Christmas to all too...

naturelover66
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 15:05

Hey all forum members....
Gary O emailed me today telling me he and Cabi were heading to the cabin for Christmas! He said he has the kitchen all closed in and the new doors were.installed. He sounds great and asked me to give hugs to all the scf members !

hattie
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 15:30

Quoting: naturelover66
Gary O emailed me today telling me he and Cabi were heading to the cabin for Christmas!

That's great! I hope they have a wonderful time!! *S*

Thanks for keeping us posted naturelover66.

trollbridge
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 18:31

Sure looks cozy Hattie!!!!
Merry, merry Christmas to you and "Hattie's Husband"!

Also a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the rest of you cabin dwellers(even if just in your heads for now)! May your Christmas be uplifting and peaceful and a wonderful time for reflecting on all the good in your lives!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.