Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Blessings of the season
Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 24 Dec 2011 21:19

One of my blessings of the season my friends and family find strange is this forum. As I have said before, it's more that info on how to build. It's a family. With several aunts, uncles and cousins' whose postings you can depend on. They are there with advice, wisdom and encouragement. There's humor and we can all use a good laugh every now and then. I look forward to logging in every day just to see what everyone is up to. Each build in incredible in it's own way. This forum has helped keep me sane in the last year or so. For that, I wish ya'll a blessed Christmas.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 24 Dec 2011 21:49

i wish you and your Family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year----i hope things get better for ya'll soon---i hope you can get your cabin started in 2012-----i know it will give you something to look foward too and focus on--take care and i will keep you in my prayers--

Bevis
# Posted: 25 Dec 2011 11:12

Prayers and well wishes going out to you and yours Erins mom. Hope all are having a Merry Christmas. This will be the year that you start your cabin, and it will take your mind off your worries.

neb
# Posted: 25 Dec 2011 14:49

Have a great year.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.