Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / What a great weekend.
rayyy
# Posted: 29 Jan 2012 17:45

Got a lot done.Filled the propane tank,filled the gas can.Tried my first wash with the new washing machine.Got the tractor out and cleared more brush.rearanged stuff to make more room.Studdied and contenplating other projects.I'm having a ball.

got a lot done

neb
# Posted: 29 Jan 2012 19:02

Don't get it all done you won't have anything to do.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 29 Jan 2012 19:24

good deal!!!!! and in my southern voice---"git er done!!!!!" LOL and have fun doing it!!!!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 29 Jan 2012 20:38

Glad you had a great weekend!!! That is what it is all about!

cabingal3
# Posted: 30 Jan 2012 01:06

Quoting: rayyy
Got a lot done.Filled the propane tank,filled the gas can.Tried my first wash with the new washing machine.Got the tractor out and cleared more brush.rearanged stuff to make more room.Studdied and contenplating other projects.I'm having a ball.

thats a great feeling rayyy.me and gar go out to our woods and work and work and rest and work some more.its just the greatest feeling to see your results.good for u.glad u had a good weekend."git er done"-is right.

bobrok
# Posted: 30 Jan 2012 13:49

@rayyy:
Did you ever resolve your broken generator issue?

rayyy
# Posted: 30 Jan 2012 16:40

No,I'm still using it for my 120 volts every day.The 12 volt battery charging system is what crapped out so I'm just charging with my old battery charger plugged in.Everytime I fire up the generator,I make sure I turn the charger on.So far(just as I perdicted) I'm just as confortable with running the gen as I was on the grid.I thought the sound of thr engine running would be anoying but in reality it's hardly noticable and after awhile you forget it's even running.You get use to the sound.

bobrok
# Posted: 30 Jan 2012 20:26

Well, I dont want to tell you what to do but I believe you are covered under warranty.
As far as running the generator I agree with you in that you do get used to the sound and after a while dont even notice it. I muffled mine by placing it inside the shed and exhausting it to the outside and it made even more of a difference.
I think of it as "white noise".

Good luck with your generator.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.