Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / ShadowObjectivism.
Herr VOLKMAR
# Posted: 30 Apr 2009 13:28

In light of the present TOTALITARIAN nature of my existence, and the poignant realization that I've been nothing more than an MK-ULTRA Project Monarch psychops guinea-pig all my life, expatriation, in the tradition of W.E.B. DuBois and Richard Wright, is now my top priority.

ESCAPE FROM AMERICA, individuality, freedom, the right to be self-determined and to develop to my fullest potential as a human-being is the end of any prioritized mean or short-term objective I detail here and elsewhere: HAPPINESS and SELF-ACTUALIZATION!
a. To become a master guitarist.
b. To always be a good writer and poet.
c. To control the environment in which I choose to live:
-in terms of shelter;
-in terms of standard of living;
-in terms of lifestyle;
-hence, SAILBOAT Glen-L 7.9!

My new approach to this life has taken-on a TAOIST simplicity and a HEDONISTIC quality and flavor: "Master the guitar and stay stoned forever!" I'm dropping-out of American society and I pledge to be a STONER and stay STONED all the time. I'm on a societal "wild-cat" strike! Therefore, I'm going to stay relaxed, retired, introspective, and mellow for all my days remaining here on Earth. And if Uncle Sam comes a-knockin' (for whatever reason) he can try to serve me notice someplace (if he can find me) in the U.S. Virgin Islands aboard my boat, the "vera Essie", where I won't be staying for long anyway since I'll always keep moving on!
Ayn Rand disciple Rock Hudson always knew what he wanted out of life and in his men: Unlimited Power
Ayn Rand disciple Rock Hudson always knew what he wanted out of life and in his men: Unlimited Power

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.