Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / u-tube
cabingal3
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 09:26

do u ever go to youtube and watch people showing u around their cabins? i love to.its pretty fun to see them,the nature and what they deal with to even get into their cabins cause of lots of snow.sometimes they show how they are building their cabin.pretty entertaining stuff.

Rifraf
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 10:56

I really enjoy watching others build their cabins, its entertaining for me and often educational.

cabingal3
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 12:46

it sure is...i also like to click in to cabins in Canada and also Alaska.sure great watching and learning.

MtnDon
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 15:12

Don't forget that YouTube, as anyplace on the internet, is basically ungoverned and nothing comes with any guarantees that the design is safe or that the work technique illustrated is not flawed. Much there is perhaps, more entertaining than a proper "do it this way" education.

Just because it's on the internet its got to be true/correct. Right?

At least that is the way I see it.

Rifraf
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 15:54 - Edited by: Rifraf

Of coarse, tv,internet and word of mouth are all taken with personal discernment

It's sort of like being a detective, you follow the clues until you find the truth

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.