Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Trying to locate replacement brackets
Rifraf
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 13:29

Hey guys,

i bought my air conditioner though the wall sleeve as a floor model, and I was trying to locate some small brackets were not shipped with it. My replacement brackets dont have to be an exact match to the originals, im thinking 3.5 inches long with screw holes on both ends, thin metal, 90 degree bend on one end with 1/2 to 1 inch after the bend.

here are some shots of the original brackets, they are used to "hold on to" the framing around the sleeve. Any links or material recommendations would be great

sp1

sp2

Rifraf
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 15:15

something like this would be perfect,

anyone know what else you can call these, ive tried searching for adjustable l bracket on sites like lowes and home depot with no success.

http://www.hz-jiayun.com/products-info.asp?id=29

Rifraf
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 15:20

wow, ok well 5 seconds after I posted I tried "corner brace" and got a few items to try from those stores.. ill have to cut one end of them because they are equal on both ends, but it is something to try.

Thanks

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.