Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Site for satellite immages of earth
Jon G
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 13:29

On google earth the immage resoulation on my land is blurry, so i went insearch of something i could use and found this site http://www.flashearth.com/

ii am looking to copy the area around my land and make my own map that i can use offline, anyone know how to do this ?

Only thing i can thnk of is alt prtSC and paste it into a immage program and match all the pics up ....

Jon

etjohnson
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 15:04

My Toshiba laptop has something labelled "snipping tool" in the accessories folder of the start menu. I have found it much more useful than a regular screen capture. When you start it, you just drag a window around whatever you want on the screen and it saves it as a jpeg for you.

rayyy
# Posted: 16 Jun 2012 06:30

Some areas are covered by Mapquest.You have to have a full adress to punch in.Once your are on the site,hit birds eye view or areal view then you can zero in as close as you can get.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.