Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / When the fight started
neb
# Posted: 18 Jun 2012 20:42

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it f fixed.
But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golfג
Always something more important to me..
Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors
I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.
I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors says I will walk again, but I will always have a limp

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her, 'Do you know him?'
'Yes,' she sighed, He's my old boyfriend....
I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since.'
'My God!' I said, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'
And then the fight started...

I asked my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary? '
It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation. .
'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!' she said.
So I suggested, 'How about the kitchen?'
And that's when the fight started

naturelover66
# Posted: 18 Jun 2012 21:40

LOLOL.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 08:00

good ones

trollbridge
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 11:00

You should have seen my face when I first started reading before I knew these were funny little scenarios! I thought your wife had an interesting way to make her point!!! Thanks for sharing neb!

flyrdr
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 12:45

The other day my wife asked me why I spend so much money on beer and I answered her question with another question. "Why do you spend so much money at the beauty salon" "It makes me more beautiful" she answered". Then I said "that's what the beer is for".

Then the fight started

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 17:30

Thanks , I needed that.

Owen

neb
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 20:12

Here is one more!!!

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping the channels.
She asked, 'What's on TV?'
I said, 'Dust.'
And then the fight started

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.