Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Why does bad luck comes in three's???
trollbridge
# Posted: 22 Jul 2012 20:01

Alrighty fellow forum members...letting you know that you can all relax...the third incidence with a flat tire this month has happened and since bad luck seems to always come in three's you can now take a deep breath and relax knowing that we (actually Mr.Troll and son) have taken one for the team here along with sustainusfarms and shotgun!

On the way home the rental trailer my son was pulling got a flat. When I talked to them they were on the side of the highway in the process of moving the tractor off of the trailer so they could load it onto the other trailer that my husband was pulling with his vehicle.UGH!

This is the third flat tire we have personally gotten with all our adventures up north so I'm thinking we shouldn't ever have any more right?

and I knew I would jinx us by talking to sustainusfarms just last weekend about this! When will I ever learn????

trollbridge
# Posted: 22 Jul 2012 22:43 - Edited by: trollbridge

Ohhh, wow-nice of the rental trailer to have a spare tire with it-NOT! Think they will notice in the morning that it only has 3 tires on it???

Oh well...it no longer has a license plate either... when the tire blew and shredded the chunks took out the plate too!!! Oopsy
I s'pose we will be charged for that!!

rayyy
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 08:04

lol,hang in there,tb,your now due to have 3 bouts of GOOD LUCK!

trollbridge
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 10:27

Really The only good luck I remember having in three's was when our triplet daughters were born!

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 12:46

AAAAAAAH...triplets!! Now I know why you have some many kids...LOL We have had three dogs at once and that was enough for me! Glad the bad luck is over and the last flat tire is over with...Are you going to have more than one baby this time too??

trollbridge
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 14:51

Quoting: Sustainusfarm
.Are you going to have more than one baby this time too??

Scared to talk to you about this...I may JINX myself again!!!

LOL- as far as I can tell it is one baby. We will know next week for sure.

Sustianusfarm
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 15:48

How many will one more make??

trollbridge
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 16:55

One more makes for an even 10.

Bevis
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 21:35

Quoting: trollbridge
Scared to talk to you about this...I may JINX myself again!!!

I'm thinking triplet sons this time around.

trollbridge
# Posted: 25 Jul 2012 13:06

Bevis.......I think once was enough with triplets...it was a blessing and a lot of work and it was 27 years ago...don't know how well I would manage now!

After the shock wore off I guess we would forge ahead and do what needed to be done to raise them... but be careful....I may drop them off on your door step from time to time for you to babysit when I need a break!!!

Can just see it now...three little car seats strapped into your ambulance going on calls with you....if they were all crying at the same time you wouldn't even need the siren on!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.