Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / livestock?
cabingal3
# Posted: 30 Jul 2012 07:24

I was wondering if anyone of u lucky enough to live at your cabin year round have any livestock.
do u tend to all the animals ailments yourself?do u eat the meat u raise?do u have eggs and milk?cheese?does the vet bills offset all u get from raising livestock?then u have to feed the animals?
how did u learn how to care for them?

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 30 Jul 2012 07:54

My oldest daughter is into it. How? why? I don't know. She lives in what most people would call a cabin/ small farm house. She's at the end of a rural dirt road. She's surrounded by woods and fields. Shes has a cow and calf, several turkeys, chickens, ducks, shaggy sheep, horses, four kids, and a boyfriend. It's not for me or because of me.

Owen

cabingal3
# Posted: 30 Jul 2012 10:04

Quoting: OwenChristensen
Shes has a cow and calf, several turkeys, chickens, ducks, shaggy sheep, horses, four kids, and a boyfriend. It's not for me or because of me.

hee hee.thats funny Owen.she is a mother earth woman.good for u.u did good.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.