Gregjman
# Posted: 31 Oct 2013 17:08

I found caramel apple milky ways this year. Pretty fantastic

PatrickH
# Posted: 31 Oct 2013 17:34

Reeses peanut butter cups and frozen charleston chews

Kudzu
# Posted: 31 Oct 2013 21:46

I like those black and orange wrapped taffy like candies, you know, the kind you can buy by the two pound bag at the Dollar General Store. ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ...............................NOT!!!!!!

Nirky
# Posted: 1 Nov 2013 01:01

Quoting: trollbridge
Isn't a Twix and a Kit Kat almost the same?

Not even. Twix doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as KitKat.

rayyy
# Posted: 1 Nov 2013 16:26

I miss my kids giving me all their candybars.Anything chocolate.

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 2 Nov 2013 09:54

I like Mexican candy...you know the kind with the lead in it! ;)
Seriously though...I like the sour chews with the chili and sugar coating, tamarind flavored suckers and sweet tarts !

SandyR
# Posted: 2 Nov 2013 19:02

1000 Grand bars and Mary Janes!

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.