Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / What are you doing for thanksgiving?
<< . 1 . 2 .
TheWildMan
# Posted: 23 Nov 2012 09:15

stayed at home in the cabin, got no family that i don't have restraining orders against. mostly sittin around dooing some woodworking and stacking firewood. have 3 dinners though, despite that i despise my family i got a lot of good friends and 3 brought food over.

neb
# Posted: 23 Nov 2012 09:38

Bevis
What a day to be thankful for!

rayyy
# Posted: 23 Nov 2012 18:04

This is what my sweetheart Michelle and I did.Talk about,Delischous!
2012_thanksgiving_di.jpg
2012_thanksgiving_di.jpg

cabingal3
# Posted: 24 Nov 2012 13:37

enjoyed our day.the grandsons wore the turkey leg hats i made them.the boys ate and ate.they are growing up and not picky anymore.
rayyy.that looks like a cozy nice dinner.thank u for sharing.its wonderful.
our grandons and i were playing scrabble and the 13 yr old has always been a little goat chewing on all kinds of ink pen caps.i lay awake nites worrying about him choking.well he put the letter k in his mouth for sucking on i guess and went to the bathroom.left us in the dust to get a shower.we heard gagging and choking.gar was yelling.i thought he was just puking from too much food.i ran to the bathroom door to see if he was ok.it was locked.he was in the shower choking on the letter k.well he could not answer us.oh gordy.horrified.he puked it out.
he came out and told us what happened.he sucked on it and it lodged in his throat.well he says he is never putting anything like this in his mouth ever again.he had a sort throat after.my poor little buddy.i told him.u almost died a couple of days after your 13th birthday.he snickered./so that was our excitement for the turkey day .whew....

naturelover66
# Posted: 24 Nov 2012 16:20

omg Cabi........ thats horrible..... im so so glad hes ok. KIDS !!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 24 Nov 2012 21:01

OMG...I'm thankful I survived-what an ordeal these past days have been......

cabingal3
# Posted: 25 Nov 2012 06:18

Quoting: naturelover66
KIDS !!!

thanks naturelover...we are glad he is ok too.our little buddy.
trollbridge-hope u are ok.hugs cabi.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.