Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / new grandbaby
cabingal3
# Posted: 9 Jan 2013 06:06

me and gars new little grandbaby was born in jan.i called my son thinking "my goodness-that baby should be here by now!"
oh yes.she was.she came at the opening of crab season.Son was so busy tending his wife and the new baby and trying to get out to go crab...so he forgot to call ole grandpa and grandma.
so she is named Faith and she weighed in at 6 pounds.tiny like her mama.so cute.cant wait to see her.hugs cabi3

naturelover66
# Posted: 9 Jan 2013 07:03

Congrats!! XO

cabingal3
# Posted: 9 Jan 2013 11:49

thank u naturelover66.
getting some dresses made today for little baby.and making some dolls.whee.fun.

bobrok
# Posted: 9 Jan 2013 12:02

Congratulations on your new grandaughter cabi & Gary!
We are about 1 week away from becoming 1st time grandparents. We're having a girl also!!!!!
Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait!

hattie
# Posted: 9 Jan 2013 14:15

A big congratulations to you and Gary cagingal3! Oh and a little girl!!! We have 4 grandchildren - all boys. I keep telling the kids I'm waiting for a granddaughter to try to even things out a bit. hahaha.....Have fun spoiling her!!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 9 Jan 2013 17:43

Congratulations! Have fun loving her!

rayyy
# Posted: 9 Jan 2013 17:45

Congratulations Grandma.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 10 Jan 2013 07:38

Good for you. I take it , you have more than one.

cabingal3
# Posted: 10 Jan 2013 11:24

Thank u everyone.well we have not seen her yet.my son lives so far away...we may see them when we go to the cabin.
the other grandsons that use to live with us are with their father now.he is doing a really good job.i had my doubts.he is a good father.i go over there to check on the precious grandsons.the boys are clean,fed and the home is always warm.they got a tv for their video games.i said oh boys!did yur dad get that tv for u?they said no nammy,we earned it.i was so proud.they are doing really good.
i made the new bby and sons family alot of goodies for xmas.now i am making the new little girl dresses and dollys.gonna ship them out too soon.thank u all.enjoy those grandbabys.they are wonderful.hugs cabi

manny
# Posted: 10 Jan 2013 13:20

Congrats nammy

tnky03
# Posted: 26 Jan 2013 07:53

Congrats, on your precious grand baby! There is nothing like them. We are expecting our #15 in June. Enjoy each moment you are with her, they grow up so fast.

cabingal3
# Posted: 4 Feb 2013 22:16

Quoting: tnky03
We are expecting our #15 in June.

whew.thats alot of grandkids tnky03.good for u.
i havent got to see the little new one in person yet.
thank u everyone.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.