Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / About the terrorist attacks in Boston
a_pyrkin
# Posted: 16 Apr 2013 01:46

Today I learned of the terrorist attacks in Boston. My knowledge of English is not enough to express what I have sensitivity in this case. Very sorry for the victims in this case people. Sincere condolences ... I feel sorry for all Americans ....
I really hope that the perpetrators will be found and punished ...

exsailor
# Posted: 16 Apr 2013 10:29

Thank you for your kind thoughts across the water. This fits the classic footprint and end result of a terrorist attack. I pray for the ones dead, injured, and those who will live with emotional scar the rest of their lives. I am vicious, and will make no apologies for that. When this individual or individuals are caught their death should be slow painful and public. Then their body desecrated by their religion's codes, so they will know no peace throughout eternity. It will not bring anybody back; it is not politically correct, but it might preclude another attack. I also am not assuming, it was who we all suspect!

trollbridge
# Posted: 16 Apr 2013 11:56

Thank you a_pyrkin. You expressed your kind wishes just perfectly.

Thank you also ex sailor. I appreciate your honest thoughts on this and am glad you expressed them. If anyone has the right to be brutally honest with their opinions it is those who have actually served our country! Enough is enough of this crap and I agree with you, probably not the obvious terrorist.I wouldn't be surprised if those responsible were our own disgruntled and disturbed citizen(s) . Sad.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 16 Apr 2013 14:43

Thanks for your kind wishes pyrkin.

beachman
# Posted: 17 Apr 2013 22:34

Andrey, Yes, a sad day for all. I grew up just outside of Boston and used to ride my motorcycle into town on nice evenings if I got off work early. I know the area very well and feel terrible for the victims and the families. I know many who have run this course and pray that this incident will not stop these events or cause too much restrictions in the future. There is no cure for a very sick mind.

a_pyrkin
# Posted: 18 Apr 2013 15:27

I strongly hope that this freaks will be caught and punished appropriately.
Hope it will be soon. I hope to hear about it.

naturelover66
# Posted: 18 Apr 2013 21:02

So do we.
And yes, thank you for your support.

VTweekender
# Posted: 19 Apr 2013 07:34 - Edited by: VTweekender

there is 2 of them identified that carried out the bombing, one is now dead in a shootout with police last night, the other fled on foot , massive manhunt underway....they are brothers from chechnya

cabingal3
# Posted: 19 Apr 2013 13:23

gosh.watching this play out.how horrible.
soo.let me understand this?the bomber has put bombs all over the cities??
sure hope they get him. and soon.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 19 Apr 2013 21:18

One has assumed Bostons earth temp, the other is in custody. Great, he is stil alive, Gitmo and waterboarding time!

shooter mcgavin
# Posted: 20 Apr 2013 07:48

So now we spend millions to prosecute this guy.
Cops should have double tapped his ass.

sparky1
# Posted: 20 Apr 2013 08:49

I would have perferred he be DEAD and NO more expense, but the feds think he will spill his guts---I seriously doubt he will.at least he's been cought,
now, how many more "copy kat" will show up.
have a great weekend all.

trollbridge
# Posted: 20 Apr 2013 10:23

It was impressive police work though. Prayers go out to the killed police officer's family, hated to hear of another victim. The citizens who gave descriptions and the man inquisitive enough to go peek under the cover of his boat-amazing!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.