Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Non-sequiturs
oldgringo
# Posted: 9 May 2013 11:21

Random thoughts, undeserving of their own threads...

It rained early this morning. Sitting on the darkened porch with my coffee and the storm, it occurred to me that I do not understand dwellings without porches, nor the people that build them.

countryred
# Posted: 9 May 2013 11:43

Porches are handy...and it is nice to sit and watch it rain.

There is something that has bugged me too. Why does Buggs Bunny always tunnel around when he is traveling? Rabbits don't do that. They hop on the ground. Moles tunnel, but Buggs Moley just didn't have the same ring to it.

trollbridge
# Posted: 9 May 2013 11:48 - Edited by: trollbridge

YES!!!! Wow, that made me almost choke on my Cheerios!!!

I totally agree...a porch is a must! No cabin or home should not have one

For all of you cabin builders in the planning stages.......don't overlook the o'mighty porch-front, back, side...um, all the above...lol...must have one!!!

It does deserve a thread all its own..........could go on and on about all the benefits of a porch

What do you do on your porch????? Think about it!

hattie
# Posted: 9 May 2013 11:57

hmmm....non-sequitur thoughts here you say...Okay, why do the drive through bank machines have braille on them here in BC, Canada? Can't honestly recall the last time I saw a blind person driving a car. Just sayin'.....

trollbridge
# Posted: 9 May 2013 12:16

Lol...true!

I have these stupid random thoughts going thru my head all the time, but now I can't think of any!!!!

VC_fan
# Posted: 9 May 2013 17:23

When one must go #2 and eliminate feces, it's called "defecating". When one must go #1 and eliminate urine it's called "urinating". Shouldn't it be called deurinating?

oldgringo
# Posted: 16 May 2013 22:43

Years ago, while prospecting around looking for rural property, I stumbled upon a caboose out in the woods, obviously reborn as a cabin.

To this day, I haven't a clue how they got that thing out there.

MJW
# Posted: 17 May 2013 17:40

If multiple goose are geese...why aren't multiple moose meese?

johng
# Posted: 17 May 2013 18:49

If a snake in the grass is an asp, why is a grasp to the ass a goose?

bldginsp
# Posted: 18 May 2013 10:07

I thought I made a mistake once, but it turned out I was wrong.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.