Popeye
# Posted: 10 Sep 2013 16:52

Does the truck fit better now?

MtnDon
# Posted: 10 Sep 2013 16:59

The truck fits "just so" if the receiver is pulled first

Storogoth
# Posted: 10 Sep 2013 17:20

Great to see you back on here MtnDon ! I have a lady that parks behind me a couple of days a week. We have a small 2 car by 2 car space behind the restaurant. She has had 2 headlights lenses replaced and had body work done on her Volks bug a few times because she's hit my hitch. Always complains that it's my fault because I won't remove the hitch. It has saved me a bunch of money by saving the back of my truck but doing damage to the car that rear ended me.

razmichael
# Posted: 10 Sep 2013 18:30

Hey MtnDOn - be there - done that - know how you feel! Years ago I had an 5/4 ton chev (ex canadian army truck) with a home made flatbed. If I folded the mirrors in and took my time I could get it into the garage with about 1" to spare on both sides. Needed to climb out the cab back window to get out. If I wanted to shut the garage door I needed to take off the hitch - well, after forgetting once I didn't need to any more!

Just
# Posted: 10 Sep 2013 19:01

After I reached 65 I have learned the less I back up, the better my days go ."Just , saying"

MtnDon
# Posted: 12 Sep 2013 20:09

Ooops; no more

Not the prettiest repair, but it'll look better with some paint

neb
# Posted: 14 Sep 2013 17:01

LOL! Yep **** happens.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.