Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Oregon
ErinsMom
# Posted: 15 Sep 2013 23:04

I have had a chance to go to Oregon (Vols vs. Ducks). I jumped at the chance as this was new territory to this TN girl. It has been amazing. Hit the coastline today. We southern folk talk about making people feel at home; please! I have NEVER been made to feel so welcome! We need to take lessons. How many members have cabins in Oregon?

naturelover66
# Posted: 16 Sep 2013 18:00

I wish.........
Have fun Erins Mom !!! Im glad you got away from it all.

cabingal3
# Posted: 8 Dec 2013 08:11

ErinsMom-me and garyo do.
I think one fella who calls himself badgers hollow does to.not far from our cabin in fact.there may be more.so glad u felt welcomed.it is beautiful country up here in Oregon.

moregon
# Posted: 25 Dec 2014 13:39

I don't have one yet but have 10 acres in southeast Oregon that will have one. Probably start the build summer 2015.

ErinsMom
# Posted: 20 Jan 2015 08:07

If I were to ever leave NE TN, it would be to Oregon. I can totally see myself living there.

BadgersHollow
# Posted: 20 Jan 2015 14:46

Yep, me. There are bigger mountains and wilder country out there, but Oregon has a bit of everything. If you get on the east side of the Cascades, it's dry...most people don't realize more than half our state is arid. And, on the east side you are pretty much left alone unless ou call attention to yourself.

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 20 Jan 2015 16:55

I have land, and I'm making plans to move and build this spring! I can't wait!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.