Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Happy Thanksgiving to all you US Forum Members From Canada
razmichael
# Posted: 27 Nov 2013 14:22

Can't speak for all Canadians on this forum but from me - Happy Thanksgiving (tomorrow) to all the US Forum Members. I hope you all enjoy the period and, hopefully, get to spend it with loved ones, family (same thing I hope) and/or friends.

Thanksgiving in the States is way bigger than here in Canada (ours was in Oct). I think we tend to consider Christmas the biggest holiday (including travel) while it is more Thanksgiving in the US.

Anyway - enjoy!

trollbridge
# Posted: 27 Nov 2013 14:40

Thank you raz!

I want to wish everybody a safe and happy Thanksgiving, too! Time to loosen our belts

skootamattaschmidty
# Posted: 27 Nov 2013 15:34

Ditto from a fellow Canadian! Enjoy your family time together!

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 27 Nov 2013 19:07

Thanks. I'm thankful for friends like you guys and gals.

Smawgunner
# Posted: 27 Nov 2013 21:54

Thanks...that means a lot. Proud to have you on our northern flank!

bldginsp
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 08:20

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Thanks for your camaraderie

naturelover66
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 08:43

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!!!
Lisa

neb
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 08:49

Thank you our northern friends. Have a great day and so thankful for what we have.

evrmc1
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 09:20

Thanks and to yours small cabin owners keep the fire hot and the turkey coming. God bless

Borrego
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 12:02

Thanks, Raz - gonna put two birds on the BBQ in a few hours, come on down, the weathers great!

razmichael
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 12:05

Quoting: Borrego
come on down, the weathers great!

Nice invite - especially as we are just digging out from the snow storm here! Enjoy the birds!

hattie
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 12:07

Wishing all the Americans a happy Thanksgiving!!

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 12:21

Thanks Raz and our other Canadian brothers/sisters to the north. Great to have a wonderful country with great people sharing our border (and our cabin dreams too)

And a happy Thanksgiving to to all my US brothers and sisters.

I'm all caught up on my work for the season (all winterized) and just hanging out in a nice warm home, with the smell of good food in the air with the wife cooking etc and waiting for the kids and grand kids to show up later.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.